Why Should I Attend?
- Develop and deliver richer reports to support your decision makers.
- Gain greater autonomy in the use of Blue to administer any feedback process.
- Gain new knowledge and skills.
- Learn how to plan, execute, and maintain various types of Blue evaluations, surveys, and assessments.
- Master Blue’s advanced features and functionality and apply your knowledge to real-world applications.
- Connect with other Blue users and share knowledge, experience, and best practices.
- Benefit from hands-on, in person instruction with a low student to teacher ratio (limited number of places).
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who have been through initial Blue training and are able to successfully implement projects and reports for their institution. Blue Expert Certification Camp is designed to take users to a higher level of expertise.
- Planning your Data Structures (including advanced relationship and vertical datasources that automate access and institution role assignments).
- Creating and Launching Projects.
- Advanced Project Creation and Management (including managing large and dynamic questionnaires, advanced controls of evaluation windows, and task management).
- Advanced Reporting and Analysis (including centralized report access management, merging and comparing results of subjects and projects, summary and breakdown report blocks, threshold controls, and dashboards).
- Extending Blue Capabilities with LMS Integrations, Blue Portal Integrator, Blue Text Analytics, Data Integrity Gateway and API’s.
- Project Best Practices and Troubleshooting.
*Please note that the agenda is subject to modification as new features become available.
- Implement further automation in your feedback processes
- Develop and deliver richer reports to support your decision makers
- Gain greater autonomy in the use of Blue to administer any feedback process
Following the bootcamp, you will absorb and put into practice your new knowledge in a dedicated sandbox environment. Complete the exercises in the exercise guide at your own pace before you take the certification exam online. The exam will test both your theoretical and practical knowledge of Blue through a multiple choice questionnaire, essay-type questions and practical examples that demonstrate your newly developed expertise. Our team will then meet with you to review your results before your certificate is issued.
Typical timeline to certification:
- Bootcamp: 3.5 days
- Complete Exercises: 3 weeks
- Exam: 1 week
- Review session: 1 hour
- Certificate issued