8 days remaining
Community-Led Webinar: Course Evaluations at the University of Kentucky - Optimizing APIs with the NEW Blue LTI + Canvas Integration
Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 03:00 PM - 03:30 PM
Join this 30 minute webinar to hear a first-hand account of the University of Kentucky’s experience to date with the Blue/Canvas integration and their plans for the future. An expert from eXplorance will also be on-hand to offer additional insights into the integration for other institutional options including assignment grade points, course blocking, calendar integrations, early grade releases, and more!
Focused on delivering a superior product to customers, eXplorance selected the University of Kentucky (UK) as contributors for the Blue 7 Beta group. Over the course of 2 months, the IT department at UK tested the all NEW deep integration between the Blue course evaluation system and the Canvas LMS. With over 33,000 students, UK evaluated the features and functionalities of the integration providing early learning and feedback from the perspective of a large research institution.
This presentation will focus on:
- Evaluating benefits of the all new Blue LTI Canvas feature sets
- Configuring the data integration with SIS (SAP) and LMS (Canvas)
- Testing the LTI integration and configurable Blue Portal Integrator (BPI) framework
- Measuring the dynamic impact of the new integration via Blue’s response rate dashboard
- Discussing future improvements to feedback at the University of Kentucky
- Upgrading the entire institution to Blue 8 for the Summer semester 2017
Brett K. McDaniel, M.Ed, Manager, Academic Technical Support Services, University of Kentucky;
Buddy Hall, Canvas Administrator, University of Kentucky;
Ian Haugh, VP Business Development, eXplorance