Blue Certification Camps at the Bluenotes Global 2018 Conference
With popular request, we have designed two instructor-led face-to-face Blue certification training camps at the Bluenotes Global 2018 conference – the Blue Administrator Certification (BAC) training camp and the Blue eXpert Certification (BEC) training camp.
Blue Administrator Certification Training Overview
The Blue Administrator Certification training program is the foundation of your learning path to learn and get proficient in using Blue. This modularized training program will give you the fundamentals needed in order to run a feedback process using Blue. This is the first-level of Blue certification for all users who will be administering any feedback process with Blue.
For more information about the BAC training structure, module content, learning outcomes, and certification exam, please refer to the Blue Administrator Training and Certification page.
Who Should Attend?
This program is for people who will be administering feedback processes using Blue. This can be:
- The person implementing their feedback process for the first time
- The person who has some experience in using Blue but has not undertaken any formal training
- The person who wishes to reskill on the latest version of Blue
Blue Administrator Certification Camp Structure
This specially designed instructor-led, face-to-face Blue Administrator certification camp at the Bluenotes Global 2018 conference is to be delivered in a blended format where face-to-face training at the camp is combined with computer-mediated activities regarding content and delivery, in order to accommodate the participants to the conference. It is structured as follows:
- Self-learning before the camp: 1-day worth of self-directed content learning (to be completed before the 2-day face-to-face camp at the Bluenotes Global 2018 Conference) to familiarize yourself with Blue concepts and terms that will be required for the subsequent 2-day face-to-face camp. We expect you to read and learn the content before the face-to-face camp sessions begin so you can fully learn and participate in the in-person training camp experience.
- Camp: 2-day face-to-face camp at the Bluenotes Global 2018 Conference.
- We recommend the camp participants attend the Bluenotes Global 2018 pre-conference workshops on August 7 to further their knowledge on Blue.
- Blue Administrator Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of the Blue Administrator Certification exam.
Key Benefits and Learning Outcomes
Upon the successful completion of the BAC training program, a training participant will be able to:
- Learn basic Blue fundamental concepts, terminologies, and basic functionality to build and manage standard feedback processes using Blue
- Identify ways in which Blue can be used to provide automation, autonomy, and insight into their organization’s feedback processes
- Use Blue to build, manage, and automatically distribute insightful reports using:
- Frequency analysis
- Normative and Comparative analysis
- Breakdown analysis
- Presentation of Qualitative Data
Sunday, August 5, 2018 to Monday, August 6, 2018
North America, USA, Louisville - Bluenotes Global 2018 Conference
Blue Room, 2nd Floor
Louisville, KY, USA
The tentative Blue Administrator Certification training agenda is available
Training Registration Fees:
- The fee for the BAC training is: $2,850 USD per person. This fee includes:
- Access to all BAC sessions within one year from the date of the participant’s registration free of charge.
- Access to a Blue training sandbox for one year from their session start date.
Training Registration Terms:
- Places are allocated on a “first-come, first-served basis”
- Training registration closes on July 20, 2018
- Travel and lodging fees are not included in the training registration fee
For more information on Key Benefits, Learning Objectives, Topics Covered, and more, see the Blue Admin Certification Training Details.