What presentation formats are accepted?
We welcome presentation proposals for either of the following formats. All sessions will be 50 minutes in length.
Typically this format is a 40-45 minute long presentation or demonstration, with approximately 10 minutes left at the end of the session for questions and answers.
You may propose an entire session with a set of presenters and topics, or a “deep dive” into a specific topic. This format of session can take a variety of forms, for example: a set of three to four presentations; a discussion panel; a group discussion with the audience; etc. Please include the names of all speakers in your panel proposal description.
What are possible topics for individual or panel presentations?
Based on feedback from the Bluenotes Americas 2017 post-conference survey, the following suggestions are topics of interest to attendees. Your proposal topic may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Blue Surveys
- Use of course evaluation data
- Development of assessment processes and uses of data to “close the loop”
- User-led live demonstrations of features in Blue
- Development and implementation of policies by institutional leadership
- Development of course evaluation instruments
- Faculty uses of data to improve processes