KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Mr. David Berman
The Bluenotes Group is honored to announce Mr. David Berman as the Keynote Speaker for Bluenotes Global 2018. Mr. Berman will be presenting “eAccessibility for Higher Education Survey and Course Evaluation Administrators: Easy Steps for Including Your Entire Audience”.
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to speak one-on-one to Mr. Berman following his keynote address. Mr. Berman will be available at a consultancy table for up to three hours on Wednesday, August 8, to answer individual questions and provide free consultation to attendees.
Mr. David Berman is an internationally recognized expert on sustainable design thinking and accessibility. He is one of perhaps 20 people in the world to hold CPWA certification and 100 people globally to hold CPACC certification, the world’s only certifications for accessibility professionals. Mr. Berman has been the speaker at the largest design conferences in Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, and the United States. More information about Mr. Berman and his distinguished career is located at:
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS:
Would you like to share your Blue experience with the Bluenotes community members? How does your institution use Blue? What led to a successful Blue implementation for your institution? Let’s learn from each other! See Call for Presentations for full details.
Register early to enter a drawing for these special prizes: Winners will be drawn every month beginning in October 2017 and continuing through July 2018. The winners will be announced through social media and notified by email. Registering early increases your chances of winning! Attendees can register now to enter into the drawing. The conference registration and the conference registration fee payment processes are separate: you can process the registration fee any time before July 15, 2018. So, don’t miss your opportunity to be included in the next prize drawing by registering today!
- Win a special lunch on August 8 (Wednesday) in the Al Capone room with the eXplorance CEO and conference organizers (Bob Goldstein and Becky Patterson from the University of Louisville) (0 remaining chances to win)
- Complimentary VIP amenities at the Seelbach Hotel (0 remaining chances to win)
- Free upgrade to room with concierge level access at the Seelbach Hotel (0 remaining chances to win)
- Free upgrade to a suite at the Seelbach Hotel (0 remaining chances to win)
CONGRATULATIONS! Pre-conference draw recent winners
July’s prize winners:
- Earl Angel (Eastern Kentucky University) – free upgrade to room with concierge level access at the Seelbach Hotel
- Lisa Henderson (University of Maine) – complimentary lunch in the Al Capone room
- Juanitta Dare (Simon Fraser University) – free upgrade to a suite at the Seelbach Hotel
- Tricia Whisnant (College of William and Mary) – complimentary VIP amenities at the Seelbach Hotel
- Oneita Burgess (University of Texas of the Permian Basin) – complimentary lunch in the Al Capone room
- Nick Ullrich (Galen College of Nursing) – complimentary lunch in the Al Capone room
ALL PRE-CONFERENCE PRIZES AND DRAW DATES
CLICK HERE for a full list of past winners and upcoming prizes and drawing dates.