The Bluenotes EUROPE 2022 conference brings institutions across Europe together.
Join your Bluenotes community colleagues to connect and share your experiences in using student feedback to improve, enhance, and shape the future of Higher Education. Discuss your challenges, opportunities, and lessons learned. Expand your network of like-minded peers and sharpen your Blue skills and expertise in using analytics to turn student feedback into insights for measuring progress and informing decisions
Many interesting sessions hosted by Blue-powered institutions and Explorance staff have been planned, including:
- Expert panel discussions where educational leaders will discuss the role of student evaluations, surveys, and feedback at world class institutions
- Presentations on new age formative feedback toolkits and institutional applications
- Sessions on improving process and interpretation of evaluation data
- The need for institutional improvement communication plans based upon evaluation results
- …and many other informative sessions!
Presentation time slots are still available. Please contact John Atherton (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you are interested in presenting.