Think Tank Details
With the main theme of connecting the dots to improve the student learning experience, eXplorance brings together independently minded, objective, dedicated higher education administrators and thought leaders at the Bluenotes Think Tank 2017 meeting.
The Bluenotes Think Tank is a once-every-three-years meeting that helps assess, discuss, and contribute to eXplorance’s strategic and operational direction, with one purpose in mind: ensuring a perfect synchronicity between eXplorance offering and services, the fast changes, and pressing challenges facing Higher Education.
Bluenotes Think Tank 2017 Participants Include:
- Anne K.F. Jones, Ed.D, Assistant Vice Chancellor, Chief of Staff, Division of Student Affairs, University of California, Berkeley
- Becky S. Patterson, Executive Director, Office of Institutional Research and Planning, University of Louisville
- Brad Wuetherick, Executive Director, Office of the Provost and Vice President (Academic), and Centre for Learning and Teaching, Dalhousie University
- Carol Rolheiser, Professor, Department of Curriculum, Teaching and Learning and Director, Centre for Teaching Support & Innovation, University of Toronto
- Cherie D. Werhun, Ph.D, Associate Dean, Teaching and Learning, Sheridan College
- Eileen De Courcy, Associate Vice President Academic, Teaching and Learning, Humber College
- Elizabeth Toy, Learning and Teaching Quality Manager, Monash University
- Gregory Hum, Assistant Director, Teaching Assessment, Centre for Teaching Support & Innovation, University of Toronto
- James Houpis, Ph.D, Dean, Academic Support and Learning Technologies Division, Skyline College
- Lisa Emery, Associate Registrar, Faculty & Staff Services, University of Michigan
- Patrick Stoddart, Senior Manager, Academic & Learning Systems Support, Learning Environments, University Services, University of Melbourne
- Peter Jones, Director of Institutional Effectiveness, Academic Affairs, California Institute of Integral Studies
- Polly Griffin, University Registrar, Princeton University
- Robert S. Goldstein, Vice Provost for Institutional Research, Effectiveness and Analytics, Office of Academic Planning and Accountability, University of Louisville
- Thomas E. Dohm, Ph.D, Coordinator, Special Projects, Institutional Analysis, University of Minnesota
Bluenotes Think Tank Outcomes:
The outcomes of the Bluenotes Think Tank 2017 meeting, including reflections, discussions, and findings, will be unveiled in a strategic report and presentation at the Bluenotes Global 2018 conference.