Only 63 days left to the conference!
The Kent Ridge Guild House, Singapore May 30-June 1, 2023
The National University of Singapore is excited to host the annual Bluenotes APAC 2023 conference in Singapore! Bluenotes Community institutions in the APAC region are coming together to share their experiences in harnessing the power of feedback, problem solve together, and inform Explorance’s product directions. Join your Bluenotes Community in person for three experience-rich days of knowledge sharing, learning, and networking.
Early-bird Discounts End on April 21, 2023.
Register to Connect with Your Like-minded Colleagues in Singapore
Hosted by The National University of Singapore, Sponsored by Explorance
WHY BLUENOTES APAC 2023?
Join the Bluenotes APAC 2023 conference, hosted by National University of Singapore (NUS), where higher-education leaders and practitioners in the APAC region are coming together, to connect and share experiences in using data and analytics to harness the power of feedback that enhance teaching effectiveness and student learning experience. Learn about how Blue-using institutions are automating data collection, improving faculty and student engagement, and reporting for insight-informed actions. Sharpen your skills and expertise in using feedback data for analytics. Discuss your challenges, opportunities, lessons learned, and inform Explorance’ s product direction. Expand your network of like-minded peers in institutional effectiveness, institutional research, teaching and learning, IT (Information Technology), and faculty.
What To Expect
Many interesting sessions hosted by Blue-powered institutions and Explorance staff have been planned, including:
- Exciting keynote speech
- Experience-rich sessions by Blue-powered institutions
- Thought-stimulating, insightful panel discussions on Harnessing Power of Feedback to Enhance Teaching Effectiveness and Student Learning Experience
- Informative sessions and workshops from Explorance to learn about and influence Explorance’s product roadmaps
What You Will Experience
Bluenotes APAC 2023 provides impactful professional development opportunities to:
- Immerse yourself in a community of like-minded peers who are passionate about sharing experiences, discussing new ideas, and innovating together for teaching excellence and student success
- Make friends, collaborate with others, and have fun at exclusive social networking events
- Problem-solve together, share lessons learned, feel inspired, and brainstorm new ways, while empowering others to do the same
- Advance your professional development through experience-rich sessions, hands-on workshops, and opportunities to speak directly with Explorance staff and influence Explorance product direction
- Connect with a group of collaborative thinkers to expand your professional network of like-minded peers
- Thrive in the culture of feedback-informed continuous improvement
|KEY DATE||TO REMEMBER|
|January 24, 2023: NOW OPEN||Early Bird Registration Opens|
|April 21, 2023: LAST DAY||Early Bird Registration Ends|
|May 23, 2023: LAST DAY||Conference Registration Closes|
|May 26, 2023: LAST DAY||Conference Registration Payment Due|
|May 30-June 1, 2023: CONFERENCE||Bluenotes APAC 2023 Conference|
KEYNOTE & INVITED SPEAKERS
University of Western Australia
More information on the Bluenotes APAC 2023 speakers and presentation descriptions can be found in the conference program.
A value of up to $10,000 USD in door prizes will be randomly drawn at the Bluenotes APAC 2023 Conference. All attendees will be automatically entered to win one of three door prizes. Attendees must be present at the drawing to win.
- An all-inclusive trip to the Bluenotes GLOBAL 2023 Conference, including airfare, lodging, and conference registration
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE
Early Bird: ends April 21, 2023
- Single Attendee Registration: 405 SGD (instead of $680 per person)
- Group of 3 (buy two, and get a third registration free): 810 SGD (instead of 2,040 SGD) for 3 people
Regular: ends May 23, 2023
- Single Attendee Registration: 680 SGD per person
- Group of 3 (buy two, and get a third registration free): 1,360 SGD (instead of 2,040 SGD) for 3 people
Conference Registration Fee includes: Bluenotes APAC 2023 conference attendance including post-conference workshops, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments daily, an opening welcome reception, and social networking dinner. Group discount applies to attendees from the same institution.
Travel & Lodging
Mercure Singapore on Stevens Orchard District, 26 – 28 Stevens Road, Singapore 257878
Group Rate Group discount rates available at Mercure Singapore on Stevens for Bluenotes APAC 2023 attendees:
- Mercure Superior Room, Single occupation: 185++ SGD
- Mercure Superior Room, Double occupation: 205++ SGD
Please check your conference registration confirmation email for the instructions to book the hotel at this group rate.
For more information about the hotel click here. The hotel is a 20-minute taxi ride from Changi Airport.
About The National University of Singapore:
Started out as a modest medical school with 23 students in 1905, The National University of Singapore founded by a determined group of businessmen led by Tan Jiak Kim, to serve the needs of the local community. Today, more than 100 years on, as Singapore’s flagship university, NUS continue to be in service of country and society.
They aspire to be a vital community of academics, researchers, staff, students and alumni working together in a spirit of innovation and enterprise for a better world.
NUS singular focus on talent will be the cornerstone of a truly great university that is dedicated to quality education, influential research and visionary enterprise, in service of country and society.
For more information about NUS, visit: https://nus.edu.sg/about
For more information about the Kent Ridge Guild House, visit: https://www.nuss.org.sg/kent-ridge/27/a>
May 30 – June 1, 2023
National University of Singapore
9 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119241
Conference Registration Rates
EARLY BIRD: 405 SGD per person (40% discount)
- Buy two & get a third registration free (ends April 21, 2023): 810 SGD for 3 people
REGULAR: 680 SGD per person
- Buy two & get a third registration free (ends May 23, 2023): 1,360 SGD for 3 people
What’s included in the registration fee?
- Conference registration fee includes the conference attendance including post-conference workshops, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments daily, a welcome reception, and social networking dinner
- Travel and lodging costs are not included in the registration fee
Monday, May 29
- Opening Welcome Reception
Tuesday, May 30
- Exclusive Social Networking Dinner
Insight to Action: Harnessing the Power of Feedback to Enhance Teaching Effectiveness and Student Learning Experience
Note: Register now and reserve your place. You can pay later, as the submission of your conference registration form and the payment of the conference registration fee are handled separately.
- Once you submit your conference registration, your attendance and selected preferences will be reserved for you. A conference registration confirmation email will be sent to the email address indicated on your registration form with payment details.
- Payments may be completed through credit card payment via this payment link or by contacting the Bluenotes APAC 2023 Organising Team (BNAPAC2023@explorance.com) directly.
- You may complete your payment at any time prior to May 26, 2023. The early bird special rates will be honored to those who register before the early bird pricing ends.
We strongly recommend registering your attendance as soon as possible to ensure your preferred choices are available and your place is saved.
Bluenotes APAC 2023 Contact:
Connect. Share. Learn. Grow.