> BRMC Training Camp Overview+
The Blue Report Master Certification (BRMC) Training Camp at Bluenotes GLOBAL 2023 is a 3-day instructor-led training workshop, intended to elevate your knowledge and skillset on Blue’s report building blocks and functionalities. With enhanced understanding of the Blue reporting functions, you will be able to better analyze the data collected while understanding and visualizing what the data is revealing, in such a way that allows for improved data-driven, well-informed decision making for continuous improvement at your institution. Upon successful completion of the BRMC Training Camp, you will be awarded the Blue Report Master Certificate and therefore be certified a Blue Report Master.
Who Should Attend?
This certification training is intended mainly for:
- Data analysts or research analysts who are responsible for analyzing data collected through Blue to provide reports with the findings and insights, or
- Blue administrators who are responsible for designing and delivering reports to their institutions.
Participants must have a basic knowledge of Blue and have been involved in a Blue project for a minimum of one term. Completion of the Blue Administrator Certification (BAC) training is required, prior to attending the BRMC training camp.
Learning Objectives and Key Benefits
By attending the Blue Report Master Certification Training Program, you will be able to:
- Deepen your knowledge and understanding of Blue’s report building blocks and functionalities at a mastery level, enabling better analysis and interpretation of the data collected
- Apply your enhanced Blue reporting skills to various institutional situations, developing more reports with actionable insights for data-driven informed decision making
The ability to apply the skills that a BRMC participant acquires during the certification camp to any situation is particularly important, as institutions “discover” their reporting needs over time for actionable insights.
The key benefits of attending the Blue Report Master Certification training include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acquire the mastery in using advanced Blue report building blocks and functionalities through hands-on experience with building reports for various Higher Education use-cases (reports for instructors, reports for departments, reports for administrators, etc.)
- Have exposure to various reporting needs to deliver actionable insights and learn how to best address the needs with other BRMC training participants through creative, critical, and problem-solving capabilities
- Learn about the Blue features and functionalities on report administration, such as report access management and report delivery management through various channels such as LMS and email
- In addition to becoming a master in Blue reporting, you will also meet other Blue Report Masters, expanding your network of like-minded cohorts for continual learning and sharing of best practices
- Blue report blocks and functionalities available to build reports: from basic to advanced
- How to build and customize reports that deliver stories with actionable insights at various levels: instructor-level, departmental-level, program-level, etc.
- Report administration such as on-going report access management and report delivery management via various channels, to effectively work with Blue Administrators and Blue Experts
- Best practice tips for testing and troubleshooting
View the Blue Report Master Certification training camp agenda for full details.
This in-person 3-day Blue Report Master Certification training camp is scheduled on July 28 – July 30, before the Bluenotes GLOBAL 2023.
Fees and Terms
The BRMC registration fees are as follows:
This fee includes:
- 3-day instructor-led, face-to-face training camp
- Blue Report Master Certificate upon successful completion of the BRMC camp
- 1-hour online post-certification follow-up session with the trainer
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the training
- Networking dinner
- There are only 12 places available for each virtual instructor-led training camp
- Places are allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis
- Travel and lodging fees are not included in the training registration fee
Register for a Training Camp at BNG 2023*