What is the conference theme?
Harnessing the power of feedback to advance transformation in teaching and learning.
When is the conference?
- Sunday, August 2, 2020: Pre-conference Workshops, Community Meetups, and Change Leadership Roundtables
- Monday, August 3 through Wednesday, August 5, 2020: Full Conference
Where is the conference?
The Palmer House Hotel by Hilton | 17 East Monroe Street | Chicago, Illinois, USA 60603
How much does it cost?
- **NEW** Special Bundle: (ends March 20, 2020)
- Bluenotes GLOBAL registration + Blue Expert Certification camp* or Blue Report Master Certification camp
- $3,750 per seat (35% discount)
- $5,950 for two seats (50% discount)
- $7,750 for three seats (55% discount)
- Original price per seat: $5,845 USD ($895 conference registration & $4,950 for BEC/BRMC)
- *Includes a Learning Expediter session before BEC, for those that do not have a BAC
- *Applies to attendees from the same organization
- Early Bird: (ends May 1, 2020)
- Single Attendee Registration: $599 USD
- Group of 3 Registration [Buy 2 Get 1 Free]: $1,198 USD (instead of $1,797 USD) for 3 people
- Regular: (ends July 17, 2020)
- Single Attendee Registration: $895 USD
- Group of 3 Registration [Buy 2 Get 1 Free]: $1,790 USD (instead of $2,685 USD) for 3 people
- **NEW** Faculty (Instructors & Professors): (ends July 17, 2020)
- Single Attendee Registration (50% off): $450 USD
- **NEW** Student: (ends July 17, 2020)
- Single Attendee Registration (95% off): $50 USD
Are there discounts available?
Yes! There is a special bundle discount available until March 20, 2020. If you miss this special bundle rate, there is the early-bird discount available until May 1, 2020, as well as a buy-2-get-1-free group rate. There are also discounted rates for both faculty and students.
What is included in my conference registration?
Full conference registration with option for Pre-conference Workshops or Architecting Change Leadership Roundtables at no additional fee; attendance to the opening reception on the evening of Sunday, August 2, 2020; breakfast, lunch, and refreshments throughout the conference; and attendance to the social activity and dinner on the evening of Tuesday, August 4, 2020 on the Spirit of Chicago cruise ship.
Do I have to pay when I register?
- Not necessarily. As our Bluenotes Community mentioned informed us of a typical academic budget cycle, we “untied” the registration and the payment timing.
- Submitting your conference registration form and completing the registration fee payment are done separately. Once you submit your conference registration, your attendance and selected preferences will be reserved for you. A conference registration confirmation email will be sent to the email address indicated on your registration form with payment details.
- You may complete your payment at any time by the end of July 31, 2020: We will honor the special bundle rate or the early bird rate, as long as your conference registration is made prior to the discount expiration date.
- We strongly recommend completing your registration as early as possible to ensure your preferred choices are available and your place in various learning activities and social networking activities are reserved for you.
- Payments may be completed, at any time by the end of July 21, 2020, online via credit card through the conference registration fee payment site or by contacting Stacey Martini, Community Engagement Manager.
Who attends the Bluenotes GLOBAL conference?
The Bluenotes GLOBAL 2020 Conference will have sessions available for users of Blue product suites such as Blue, Bluepulse, DIG, BTA, and BlueX. The Bluenotes GLOBAL Conference is the unique place for “Feedback Matters” where various stakeholders in institutional research, institutional effectiveness, teaching and learning, IT, faculty members and leaders come together to share, discuss, learn and problem-solve together how best use feedback in transforming teaching and learning and improving learning experience and student retention.
Why should I attend the Bluenotes GLOBAL conference?
- By attending the Bluenotes GLOBAL conference, you will:
- Share experiences, best practices, and insights to learn, problem-solve, and innovate together
- Network with your like-minded colleagues throughout the conference, formally and informally, expanding your professional development and learning
- Participate in various Bluenotes Community Meetups such as the Blue Experts Community, Medical and Health Sciences, Business Schools, and regional Bluenotes Chapters
- Speak directly with Explorance staff to ask, get answers, and influence Explorance’s vision and product directions
- Learn about upcoming software releases and the product roadmap
- Experience hands-on software use during pre-conference workshops and Explorance-staffed stations
- Attend social events and dinners exclusive to the Bluenotes Community to expand your professional network and learning
- Become a certified Blue Administrator, Blue Expert, or Blue Report Master by attending the BAC, BEC , or BRMC in-person training camp immediately preceding the conference.
- This is what those who attended the Bluenotes GLOBAL 2019 conference attendees said about why to attend.
Is there a conference website?
Is there a business case document that can help make a case for budget planning and approval?
Yes! We prepared a “Make a Case” document that you can use to help your budget planning and approval. Download – it is editable so that you can customize to make a strong business case.