About Bluenotes GLOBAL 2019
The conference theme is Continuous Learning in the Journey of Higher Education: Using Analytics to Measure Progress and Inform Decisions.
The Bluenotes GLOBAL 2019 Conference is the perfect place to meet, share, discuss, and learn about how Bluenotes community institutions in Higher Education are using analytics to turn student feedback into insights for measuring progress and informing decisions. By attending, you will benefit from the experience and expertise of other Bluenotes community colleagues and leave with an expanded network of like-minded peers in Higher Education who are passionate about feedback-informed continuous improvement.
Bluenotes GLOBAL 2019 provides an excellent opportunity to:
- Share experiences, best practices, and insights to learn from each other
- Network with your peers throughout the conference, formally and informally
- Participate in various Bluenotes community meetups such as the Blue Experts Community and regional Bluenotes Chapters
- Speak directly with Explorance staff
- Learn about upcoming software releases and the product roadmap
- Have hands-on software experience during pre-conference workshops and Explorance-staffed stations
- Attend social events and dinners exclusive to the Bluenotes community
- Become a certified Blue Administrator or certified Blue Expert by participating in either the BAC or BEC in-person training camp that starts on August 8.
- And much more!