MEET THE CEO
Schedule a 15-minute meeting for a one-on-one conversation with the Explorance CEO, Samer Saab (Only 15 appointment time slots are available).
Six door prizes will be awarded at the Bluenotes GLOBAL 2021 Conference. Attendees will be automatically entered to win 1 of 6 all-inclusive trips to a Bluenotes Conference of their choosing in 2022 – a value of up to $3,500 USD each!
SUPPORTING LOCAL CHARITIES
Explorance focuses on people, those in the communities in which we host our conference as well as those attending the conference, with our passion for improving lives. Your conference registration helps local charities. Explorance is committing a $18,000 donation to local charities, and conference attendees will determine the allocation of this donation. Three local charities have been identified to receive a portion of the $18,000 commitment. At the time of registration, attendees will vote for their preferred charity. The $18,000 donation will be allocated as follows:
- #1 most selected charity: $10,000
- #2 most selected charity: $5,000
- #3 most selected charity: $3,000
The three charitable organizations to receive donations will be announced shortly. Please select one of the charities below during the registration process:
- Project Exploration: Project Exploration is a nonprofit science education organization that works to ensure communities traditionally overlooked by science—particularly minority youth and girls—have access to personalized experiences with science and scientists.
- One Tail at a Time: Compassion for all animals and the people who care for them. One Tail at a Time aims to foster a non-judgmental environment to build bridges and relationships with our community to help keep pets out of the shelter and in the homes where they are loved.
- Chicago Books for Women in Prisons: Dedicated to offering the opportunity for self-empowerment, education and entertainment that reading provides, Chicago Books to Women in Prison is an all-volunteer group that distributes paperback books free of charge to incarcerated people, focusing on women and trans/non-binary people.
SOCIAL NETWORKING EVENTS
Welcome Reception: Sunday, August 1 | Palmer Hotel, 6pm
- Meet and greet your fellow Blue community members with cocktails and canapés
Social Event: Tuesday, August 3 | TBA
- Join your colleagues for a networking dinner and continue to connect, share, learn, and expand your professional network
BLUE CERTIFICATION TRAINING CAMPS
Per popular demands, three Blue Certification Training Camps on July 29-31 are available: Blue Administrator Certification training camp, Blue Report Master Certification training camp and Blue Expert Certification training camp. For more information and registration, visit the Blue Certification Training at Bluenotes GLOBAL 2021 page.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE
Special Bundle (with BEC or BRMC): Conference Registration + Certification Training Camp; ends April 30, 2021
- $3,800 USD per seat (35% discount)
- $5,845 USD for two seats (50% discount)
- $7,890 USD for three seats (55% discount)
- Original price per seat: $5,845 USD ($895 conference registration & $4,950 for BEC/BRMC)
- Applies to attendees from the same organization
Early Bird: ends April 30, 2021
- Single Attendee Registration: $599 USD (33% discount)
- Group of 3 (buy two, and get a third registration free): $1,198 USD (instead of $1,797 USD) for 3 people (55% discount)
Regular: ends July 16, 2021 (any registration made thereafter may not appear in the printed program)
- Single Attendee Registration: $895 USD
- Group of 3 (buy two, and get a third registration free): $1,790 USD (instead of $2,685 USD) for 3 people (33% discount)
Faculty (Instructors & Professors): ends July 16, 2021
- Single Attendee Registration: $350 USD (60% off)
Student: ends July 16, 2021
- Single Attendee Registration: $50 USD (95% off)
**NEW** Virtual (online) Attendee: ends July 16, 2021
- Single Attendee Registration to attend BNG 2021 conference sessions virtually: $450 USD (50% off)
Conference Registration Fee, except Virtual (online) Registration* includes: Bluenotes GLOBAL 2021 conference attendance including pre-conference workshops, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments daily, a welcome cocktail reception, and social networking dinner. Registration for Bluenotes GLOBAL 2021 also provides complimentary access to the MTMImpact 2021 sessions, immediately preceding the conference. *Virtual (online) Registration fee includes virtual attendance to all Bluenotes GLOBAL 2021 sessions in real time.